Liberty Classical encourages parents and students to dress appropriately and modestly while on campus. We have designed our dress code:
- To bring honor to God
- To promote unity
- To minimize distractions
- To create an atmosphere conducive to productive learning
- To be implemented and enforced simply
- To be appealing, comfortable and modest
- To be a positive representation of Liberty Classical
*All jeans/pants/shorts/skirts must be worn at the waist with a belt if needed.
* All undergarments must be out of sight (underwear/boxers/bras).
* Midriffs (stomach and lower back) must be fully covered even when seated.
* Shirts must fully cover chest.
* Shirts with spaghetti straps must have a jacket or sweater covering them.
* Shorts should reach the tips of the fingers when arms are extended straight down at sides.
* Shoes must be worn at all times. Students enrolled in PE should wear suitable athletic style shoes for participation. Since we have very little transition time between classes and since our PE periods are shorter this year, we ask that students 5th grade and younger wear these PE appropriate shoes all day and not wear dress shoes and have the need to change into athletic shoes. We simply do not have time to devote to changing. Older students may be required to wear closed-toe shoes on science lab days for safety.
* Clothing should be free of inappropriate pictures or disrespectful words or phrases.
* Leggings may be worn under dresses or skirts but may not be worn by themselves.
If a student is found in violation of the dress code, he or she will be loaned a pair of one-size-fits-all drawstring pants, one of our stylish lab coats and/or a one-size-fits-all t-shirt stored at our security desk.